- Vendor: PetThemPets
Tear Stain Remover Starter Kit for Dogs
This two-step system takes about 7 days to remove stains when used twice daily. The Tear Stain Solution cleans the affected area attacking bacteria and fungus, the leading causes of tear stains. The applicator pads rub away debris and help the solution penetrate deeply into the stained area. The Tear Stain Powder absorbs excess moisture, which is a breeding ground for bacteria and fungus. It continues fighting against the causes of stains and helps repel new tears so the area stays dry. Our powder is a potent and specially formulated blend made from natural plants and minerals that safely keeps your pet's eye dry, stain-free. It continues working long after being applied.100% NATURAL INGREDIENTS
- Witch Hazel
- Colloidal Silver
- Boric Crystals
- Witch Hazel is an astringent that is antibacterial. It also drys the stained area to keep new bacteria and fungus from growing.
- Colloidal Silver is a powerful and natural antibacterial, antiviral and anti-inflammatory agents. It mirrors the properties of an antibiotic. Controlling and alleviating bacteria and fungal growth is key to stopping dog tear stains.
- Goldenseal mirrors the properties of a natural antibiotic that we use in our tear stain remover to keep the bacteria away that cause tear stains on dogs.
- Echinacea is also an anti-inflammatory and acts as a natural antibiotic, helping alleviate any bacterial infections.
- Eyebright is an amazing natural herb that has been used since the Middle Ages to treat eye issues, including infected, inflamed and irritated eyes. It has powerful anti-inflammatory, antibacterial and astringent properties. Eyebright contains the substance Aucubin, which stimulates the production of proteins needed in the healing processes.
- Boric Crystals are a natural antibacterial cleanser that are used in well-known eye treatments to help alleviate irritation and discomfort. In powder form it is a pharmaceutical grade drying agent. This in PawPurity Tear Stain Remover for Dogs keeps the stained area dry long after application.
DOES NOT CONTAIN: parabens, peroxide, bleach, steroids, or antibiotics.
STEP 1 - PAWPURITY TEAR STAIN REMOVER SOLUTION FOR DOGS
To get rid of dog tear stains, begin by gently wiping the stain with water to soften the debris. Pour the solution onto the Applicator Pad and gently rub it into the stained area until it has soaked into your dog's fur shafts. This natural astringent deep cleans the area and consequently lifts out the stains. The natural antibacterial in our dog tear stain remover solution also mirrors the properties of an antibiotic, which effectively helps control and stop the bacterial growth that causes nasty tear stains and their unpleasant odor. It is safe on dogs of all ages, from kittens to seniors. To speed up the process to control and rid your dog of tear stains, follow up with PawPurity Tear Stain Remover Powder.
STEP #2 -- PAWPURITY TEAR STAIN REMOVER POWDER
Directly after using the solution, use PawPurity Tear Stain Remover Powder to absorb excess moisture. Apply the powder with your fingertip or a brush and leave it, as the powder will help get rid of dog tear stains by continuing to cleanse the area and repel new tears. Its mild cleanser and antibacterial properties inhibit bacterial growth. With moisture producing a breeding ground for bacteria, it is essential to keep the area dry and therefore stop microbes from infecting the area under your pet's eyes. Repeat daily until the tear stains have been removed, which takes approximately seven days. Apply weekly to prevent tear stains from reemerging.
FOR DOGS WITH PERSISTENT OR EXCESSIVE STAINS: For deeply set or ongoing stains, the solution works best if you follow up with PawPurity Stain Remover Face Shampoo for Dogs & Cats along with our two-step system. Using PawPurity Stain Remover Face Shampoo weekly speeds the removal of tear stains (and beard stains) as it removes gunk and debris.
The following ingredients are formulated as a natural dog tear stains remover starter kit for dogs.
DOG TEAR STAIN REMOVER STARTER KIT FOR ALL BREEDS AND AGES - SAFE, FAST ACTING, NATURAL
Dog tear stains need to be removed for health and beauty reasons. There are certain breeds that tend to get them more than others: Maltese, Shih Tzu, Cavalier King Charles Spaniel, Havanese, Bichon, Poodle, Samoyed, Pekingese, Pomeranians, Pugs, Bulldogs and other white/light colored toy breeds. No matter the breed, our Tear Stain Remover Starter Kit for Dogs is the first step in controlling and alleviating unwanted and unhealthy dog tear stains.
All PawPurity dog tear stain remover products are applied topically only, NEVER ingested.
All products and packaging are earth friendly and made in the USA
Have a question?
Tear Stain Remover Starter Kit for Dogs